AP Notes, Outlines, Study Guides, Vocabulary, Practice Exams and more!

The Earth And Its People 4th Edition FULL notes (I edited resilient193's notes)

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Y2JERICHOY2J's picture
The Earth And Its People 4th Edition FULL notes (I edited resilient193's notes)

* I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR RESILIENT193'S NOTES!

I am taking AP World History and I found resilient193's outline notes. They're really good notes, but they cover 70% of the chapter (that's what an outline basically does. These are 100% FULLY COVERED notes of each chapter. My class is going 1 chapter a week, and we are on Chapter 7. Each week I will upload a new fully covered chapter from chapters 4+. I am working on typing notes 6 and 7, so here is Chapters 4 &5:

Chapter 4: http://www.2shared.com/file/iVPBxf3v/Chapter_4_revised_notes.html
Chapter 5: http://www.2shared.com/document/k5BU6XRE/Chapter_5_revised_notes.html

For those who don't know how to download 2shared files, on the bottom right hand corner, click "Save File to PC". DO NOT click the big Download link- it's an ad.
ENJOY :):D;)

AdminChris's picture

Hey! These are great. Would you mind posting these to the premium section? Once we get the complete set I'll add them to the main section of the website and give you and resilient193 credit for them

Course-Notes.Org Administrator If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, rants, raves, random thoughts, etc etc- feel free to direct them at me :)

Y2JERICHOY2J's picture

Hey how do you do that I just made this account because I wanted to share these notes I don't know how to get to the premium section thx

Y2JERICHOY2J's picture
AdminChris's picture

Sweet. These look great. I'm sure they will benefit a lot of students.

Course-Notes.Org Administrator If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, rants, raves, random thoughts, etc etc- feel free to direct them at me :)

undunder's picture

I found a zip file with resillient193's outlines but file won't decompress. Any ideas why or what I can do do find these outlines. The ones posted above have been very helpful and I would like to read more.

undunder

Need Help?

We hope your visit has been a productive one. If you're having any problems, or would like to give some feedback, we'd love to hear from you.

For general help, questions, and suggestions, try our dedicated support forums.

If you need to contact the Course-Notes.Org web experience team, please use our contact form.

Need Notes?

While we strive to provide the most comprehensive notes for as many high school textbooks as possible, there are certainly going to be some that we miss. Drop us a note and let us know which textbooks you need. Be sure to include which edition of the textbook you are using! If we see enough demand, we'll do whatever we can to get those notes up on the site for you!