AP Notes, Outlines, Study Guides, Vocabulary, Practice Exams and more!

Hey! Would like some help on essay about the convention of 1787! Test Tomorrow!!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
aeleana_23's picture
Hey! Would like some help on essay about the convention of 1787! Test Tomorrow!!

hey! i really need some pointers, i've looked through most sites on google and dont need someone to do it for me, just a few answers. ok so heres the essay:
" The Constitutional Convention of 1787had no need to invent a new form of government. All it did was to codify the imperial and provincial systems under which America had been ruled, minus the formal subservience to Great Britain." To what extent do you agree or disagree with the above statement?

heres the thing, this is my first essay test and while haveing taken ap before, ap world civ to be exact, the essays are as different as night and day. i would like some help with the layout, ive pretty much got information but any help at all would be graciously accepted.

thanks!

- vm ;)

Shadow's picture

I don't agree with that at all.

It rebuilt the national government from the ground freakin up.

Your layout is gonna be:

Intro Paragraph with thesis
-body1
-body2 (if needed)
-body3 (if needed)
Closing (ONLY IF TIME PERMITS) you do NOT need a closing paragraph in a history essay.

BlossomSnow211's picture

In a history essay, is better off if have you have writen about the topic in a circle, Introduction--->body paragraph-----> conclusion.
Whatever will be writting in the essay varies regards on the topic of the essay, but it should be covered who is about,what about it, what is the cause and effect, and how did that happened.

To dream anything you want to dream,that is the beauty of human mind. To do anything you want to do, that is strength of the human will. To trust yourself and test your limit, that is the courage to suceed.

Need Help?

We hope your visit has been a productive one. If you're having any problems, or would like to give some feedback, we'd love to hear from you.

For general help, questions, and suggestions, try our dedicated support forums.

If you need to contact the Course-Notes.Org web experience team, please use our contact form.

Need Notes?

While we strive to provide the most comprehensive notes for as many high school textbooks as possible, there are certainly going to be some that we miss. Drop us a note and let us know which textbooks you need. Be sure to include which edition of the textbook you are using! If we see enough demand, we'll do whatever we can to get those notes up on the site for you!