AP Notes, Outlines, Study Guides, Vocabulary, Practice Exams and more!

DBQ Compromise was impossible 1820-1860

1 post / 0 new
Flutegirl44's picture
DBQ Compromise was impossible 1820-1860

In the early nineteenth century, Americans sought to resolve their political disputes through compromise, yet by 1860 this no longer seemed possible. Analyze the reasons for this change.

I have started my analysis on my DBQ and I have been able to find out 5 of my 8 essay topics, but I am open to opinions or tips on organization/what documents to use for this dbq.

http://www.collegeboard.com/prod_downloads/ap/students/ushistory/ap05_fr...

That is the link of the form B 2005 dbq. I have been able to draw the occurances and arguments for all documents except C, F, and G. If anyone could please just help me out ( I got some time until this is due ) to use that link and read over the documents to tell me what argument/events I have missed to help support. Just trying to find ways to make those 3 documents support the fact that compromise was not possible through the time period of 1820-1860.

( I only need to use 6 of the 8 documents so if any of you have some overall way to organize the documents or which ones to use for saying compromise was not possible then please say so )

Sincerly flutegirl44, and thanks, but please help :)

Need Help?

We hope your visit has been a productive one. If you're having any problems, or would like to give some feedback, we'd love to hear from you.

For general help, questions, and suggestions, try our dedicated support forums.

If you need to contact the Course-Notes.Org web experience team, please use our contact form.

Need Notes?

While we strive to provide the most comprehensive notes for as many high school textbooks as possible, there are certainly going to be some that we miss. Drop us a note and let us know which textbooks you need. Be sure to include which edition of the textbook you are using! If we see enough demand, we'll do whatever we can to get those notes up on the site for you!