AP Notes, Outlines, Study Guides, Vocabulary, Practice Exams and more!

How did the African American Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s address the

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
deadmaninc's picture
How did the African American Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s address the

How did the African American Civil Rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s address the failures of the Reconstruction?

if you can give me good info to put into that frq it would be great. I need content that i can put into the essay for ap history class. Thanks in advance

Beanie's picture

I think this must be a hot question this year because i have the exact question for my test coming up!!!! My teacher told me to talk about how all the civil right movements were bringing light the fact that the reconstruction didn't really didn't do anything for blacks, so now the blacks were fighting for the rights they desevre. He said to use like the bus boycotts and sit-ins and the school intergation as examples. Hope this helps!!!!

Sorry this is bit late....just realised you posted this a few years back '~'

Need Help?

We hope your visit has been a productive one. If you're having any problems, or would like to give some feedback, we'd love to hear from you.

For general help, questions, and suggestions, try our dedicated support forums.

If you need to contact the Course-Notes.Org web experience team, please use our contact form.

Need Notes?

While we strive to provide the most comprehensive notes for as many high school textbooks as possible, there are certainly going to be some that we miss. Drop us a note and let us know which textbooks you need. Be sure to include which edition of the textbook you are using! If we see enough demand, we'll do whatever we can to get those notes up on the site for you!